winter weekend in pennsylvania
When my work life gets crazy, my personal life gets crazy. This month I couldn't find my Nikon camera. Praise God, I found it this week. I can't describe the stress I felt when I thought it was lost. This camera is not only nice, but it is the key to my "side income" future. Losing this camera meant that I wouldn't be able to take my photography class at Forsyth Tech, etc. But anyway, I FOUND IT!!
So at long last, I will blog about my winter weekend in pennsylvania! I alluded to this trip on an earlier blog.
As the oldest of four children, I can't remember the last time that I had a weekend with just my dad. (I get it often with my mom =)). This is selfish of me, but it was so nice to have undivided attention as I talked about every detail of my life, whether minute or significant. So rare! We dined at an amazing Amish country "smorgasbord", where I ate enough for three days. I experienced my first visit to Philly, and ate my first ever Philly Cheesesteak. We both LOVE history, so we visited Valley Forge (Washington's headquarters during the Revolution). I had 14 hours total alone in the car to think and process about life. It was a GREAT and much needed weekend!
So at long last, I will blog about my winter weekend in pennsylvania! I alluded to this trip on an earlier blog.
As the oldest of four children, I can't remember the last time that I had a weekend with just my dad. (I get it often with my mom =)). This is selfish of me, but it was so nice to have undivided attention as I talked about every detail of my life, whether minute or significant. So rare! We dined at an amazing Amish country "smorgasbord", where I ate enough for three days. I experienced my first visit to Philly, and ate my first ever Philly Cheesesteak. We both LOVE history, so we visited Valley Forge (Washington's headquarters during the Revolution). I had 14 hours total alone in the car to think and process about life. It was a GREAT and much needed weekend!
| This is a BIG Deal. Don't even think about ordering your steak incorrectly. My dad found this out. Thankfully, I read the sign, ha! =) |
Comments
Post a Comment