blast from the past

Yesterday had two amazing moments:

First, my cousin Katie posted this picture to Facebook!

There are multiple things to note about this picture:
  • This was 1991.....and yes, these clothes were "in."  (Mostly)
  • This was the first time that I carried a purse, and I believe it was a denim purse from Limited Too! 
  • Yes, Jonathan is not wearing Christmas gear....somehow he always got what he wanted?? 
  • Yes, I am the oldest.  Don't let looks deceive you.  
  • Yes, you are right.....baby Christopher could not be any cuter!  
  • And yes, he is standing right near me, because he was my bubby, and I was his second mother. 
  • I LOVE that my cousin Katie is leaning against me in this picture! =) 
  • I miss animatronics!  Billy Bob from Show Biz was the best!  This was Celebration Station, so definitely second rate compared to Show Biz.  
  • Family is the best!  Just by seeing this picture, my day was made because I felt loved, felt "at home," and was reminded where I come from and the support around me.  
The second awesome part of February 2 was that my favorite 5 month old randomly decided to not sleep last night until I arrived at my friend Jenn's house.  I am convinced that he knew that I was coming over to watch "Idol," and that he wanted to see me! So I hogged him until he fell asleep in my arms.  Heaven on earth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)