best moments of the week

 A quick breather at Lake Norman on the way to Charlotte.  Yes, I found a quick secret spot off I-77, and I "may" have trespassed into a condominium complex. Don't tell.
    A dinner outside!  In February! I'll be dog gone.

    A walk on the Winston greenway in 70 degree weather!

    A cat nap in Salem Square. Again, during 70 degree weather. If I closed my eyes, it felt like the beach.
     Other great moments of the week have to include: 
    • Getting my eye allergy drops refilled.  (NOT the $60 spent, or the two days it took to work, BUT just having them, that's good stuff)
    • Friday night spent catching up in person with my high school BFF!  
    • Sleeping for 13 hours on Saturday night.  
    Blogger world, it's Tuesday night. Tomorrow is Wednesday.  The week is halfway gone. Good luck with your week!

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

    an epic week

    pre-wedding festivities continue!