february 4

Whoah, busy Friday!  I'm just finishing work, and it was not the best of days.  One of those days with hard moments of communication.  REALLY hard moments with my "clientele" (ha).  Apparently a happy evening was not to be mine tonight.  So the thought that my Sunday is going to be full of football and yummy food is sounding really amazing right about now! (GO PACKERS!)

That said.....the best part of today is that my contact lenses are ordered, my new work cell is ordered, and I even rescheduled a doctor's appointment.  I know, right? Weird.  But seriously, this is a major deal.  The fact that I somehow fit all of this into a day with two major work events is HUGE.  Yay me!  I am learning to put myself as a priority, even if other things are sacrificed.  So I will sleep a little more peacefully tonight knowing that those three things are done.

Happy Weekend, blogger friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!