where did it go?

I don't know where 2011 has gone. I must have blinked.  I also don't know why I haven't blogged at all this fall. It is so not like me. Journaling (and blogging) is therapeutic for me. (Yes, I write more for myself than I do for other people). I guess it is because my life has been busy, my life has been fun, my life has been hard, and I have been tired. OH, I just realized another biggie. I am such cheapskate right now (poor grad student much?!) that I refuse to get internet at home. I use my phone for my addiction to social media, but alas, online blogging just isn't happening.  Where, you may ask, am I sitting right now? Panera Bread. Free wifi. Expensive soda. It works! I am going to sit here and ponder my life, and might even post some pictures.

(VERY IMPORTANT side note....just because I haven't been blogging, don't think that I haven't been reading yours!! I am still ever so much the stalker that I have always been. Ha!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)