heather and matthew page

Remember how I blogged that "2010, the year to meet men" was my mantra? Ha. Ha. Hahahahahaha. IF ONLY. But it WAS true for just about every friend of mine.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, God moves faaaasst.  Within one year to the date of their first date, my BFF Heather and her Matthew were married on November 19, 2011. It was a charming, intimate ceremony that focused on God's goodness. It took everything in me not to completely lost it on stage. I am so happy for their happiness! And I am still hoping and praying that we can one day live in the same town again. Heather is a friend who knows literally everything about me, and loves me anyway! I can't think of anyone else who knows so much about me. I am so grateful for this friendship of 21 years!!

other high school BFF!

seeeeester time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!