katherine and john white

It has taken me two months to finally edit the photos from the fall weddings, because I am such a perfectionist! I like to crop, brighten, contrast, etc,  as best I can with each photo!

I literally cannot describe how much this friendship with Katherine means to me. My life in Winston would not be the same without her, and also without her new family.  She is so incredibly dear to my heart. She is almost like the perfect friend, ha. She seems to know if I need if need someone to cry with me, someone to laugh with me, someone to encourage me, someone to exhort me, or someone just to listen and respond with "that totally sucks, what can I do?"  I am so blessed to have her in my life. I also share a faith with her in a Heavenly Father who loves us dearly, and has a plan for our lives. God is working a phenomenal plan in her life this year, and I am so happy for she and John (and his two precious girls). 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!