Turkey and Interstate 2011
The fall of 2011 was quite the blur, between weddings, holidays and work. Thankfully, I did not take grad classes this fall. The break was AWESOME.
My Thanksgiving this year was spent in its usual manner: driving across the state of NC and eating more than is healthy for any human being in a month. Of course, it is a blast.
We started with celebrating my cousin Andrew's 30th birthday. I kind of freaked because it meant that I was turning 32 - more on that later. We surprised him in Raleigh at an posh restaurant/bowling alley. So trendy, so fun, such great times with my family.
Then it was on to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of my family. For some reason, I only have pictures from my Mom's side of the family, which is an absolute tragedy, which I will explain later.
My Thanksgiving this year was spent in its usual manner: driving across the state of NC and eating more than is healthy for any human being in a month. Of course, it is a blast.
We started with celebrating my cousin Andrew's 30th birthday. I kind of freaked because it meant that I was turning 32 - more on that later. We surprised him in Raleigh at an posh restaurant/bowling alley. So trendy, so fun, such great times with my family.
Then it was on to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of my family. For some reason, I only have pictures from my Mom's side of the family, which is an absolute tragedy, which I will explain later.







Comments
Post a Comment