final post of the day - Heather's Bach!

Guess what? There is pay-off when you get married in your 30's.  I'm not kidding. I look back at the bach weekends I attended in my 20's, and I feel bad for those brides! We poor 20-somethings took them out to dinner, or dancing, or....had a slumber party. Ha!  These brides in their 30's have the benefit of all of us being in our careers, now, and it really does make a difference. Granted, I am not going to want anything more than Holden Beach for my Bach one day.....but I am so happy that we could spoil my friends this fall.

My best friend, Heather, had her Bach at Chateau Elan in Georgia in early October. The weather was perfect, the resort was unbelievable, and the bridesmaids were a blast. We didn't all know each other well beforehand, but we had so much fun together that I actually joked about having a bridesmaid reunion later! Such a fun, fun, fun weekend.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)