Why Not?
So, I am usually about one year behind on technology. This means My Space, Facebook, getting an iPod, etc. I didn't even realize how much blogging was being done around our country - and by my own friends - until recently. (I know, I know - do I live under a cave or something? Nope). I never thought about doing my own blog until this week. At first I thought that it was a little silly for a single gal to have her own blog, but then I thought to myself, who cares??? So what? Blogging isn't limited to certain people. So.... this blog, "Salembrookie", I started today. Most of all, I think that it is just fun to blog. Ha! And I think it will be great way to journal about life. We'll see how this goes!
Brooke, I didn't know you had a blog! HOw fun. I'm adding you to my reader now!
ReplyDeleteBY the way, where is your apartment AND what class are you taking?
hahahaha, I just saw this Amanda! I'm living in Bitting actually, because my position is live in. It is FANTASTIC during my single years! I'm pursuing grad school at UNCG, and this past spring took an exploratory class within the counseling department. I got into the counseling dept for fall, but need to switch my admission to Higher Ed. It's a long story! =)
ReplyDelete