"Thirty, Flirty?, and Thriving"

I'm just going to put it out there!! All of you born in 1979 or 1980 know exactly what I am talking about when I say that this year is going to be HUGE. Huge doesn't even begin to describe it. Because this year we all hit that horrific milestone of the first BIG ONE. Turning 21 was fantastic, and turning 25 was, well, pretty darn cool when we realized that we had half of our 20's left. But then you hit 29 and you suddenly realize all of the things that you didn't do in your 20's that you now want to finally squeeze into the remaining months that you have left. I have approximately six of them myself. I've talked to so many friends recently - and without even really talking "about it" we all suddenly have these new goals for this year. Ironic? I think not. We're all hitting that scared point of hitting the BIG ONE. My friends' goals have ranged from getting finances in order, to recovering furniture, to traveling, to getting more sleep. So that got me thinking - what are my goals for this "big year?" People may laugh, but here they are:
Learn how to flirt - yep, I'm dead serious.
Visit friends that I have not seen in years.
Soak in the outdoors.
Find a musical "outlet" for myself.
Get finances in order.
What are yours? I'd love comments.
Comments
Post a Comment