things I learned today.....
Things I learned today:
1). When playing Spork Week as a staff member on a college campus, don't lose focus for even a minute, even if other staff members stop you to talk. I'm so bitter.
2). The latest Burger King commercial - the one with the old school jam "Baby Got Back", is apparently not what I thought it was. Great, considering that I posted how much I "loved it" on facebook, after only really seeing it from a distance at a friend's house, and apparently it is an awful commercial that is being removed as we speak!
3). "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" is just as good the 30th time around! "Bennie, boo, boo, boo boo."
That's all! Good night!
1). When playing Spork Week as a staff member on a college campus, don't lose focus for even a minute, even if other staff members stop you to talk. I'm so bitter.
2). The latest Burger King commercial - the one with the old school jam "Baby Got Back", is apparently not what I thought it was. Great, considering that I posted how much I "loved it" on facebook, after only really seeing it from a distance at a friend's house, and apparently it is an awful commercial that is being removed as we speak!
3). "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" is just as good the 30th time around! "Bennie, boo, boo, boo boo."
That's all! Good night!
Comments
Post a Comment