Tears, Lunch, Vegan Baking and a Nap
...Is how today can be summed up!
First of all...little Margaret is growing up so much. As I attempt to feed her breakfast each morning, some days go better than others! Bless her heart, you would think that her world had ended because I kept her in the chair longer than she wanted today. Ha! I actually had a hard time not laughing at this sweet, dramatic face! :)
Secondly.....I had lunch today with my friend, Katherine, which always makes the day better!
Thirdly...as part of Jan Term on my campus, I arranged for my co-worker to lead our students in Vegan Baking. We had a great time, and, Vegan baked goods (who knew?!) are DELICIOUS!!
Finally, I pulled into UNCG a little early tonight, to a beautiful sunset and 70 degree weather. I opened my sunroof, parked at the top of the parking deck, and took an amazing 30 minute nap with the sun shining on me. Ah-mazing. Perfect break before a group presentation tonight. Oh, and the grad school countdown? 12 weeks!!
First of all...little Margaret is growing up so much. As I attempt to feed her breakfast each morning, some days go better than others! Bless her heart, you would think that her world had ended because I kept her in the chair longer than she wanted today. Ha! I actually had a hard time not laughing at this sweet, dramatic face! :)
Secondly.....I had lunch today with my friend, Katherine, which always makes the day better!
Thirdly...as part of Jan Term on my campus, I arranged for my co-worker to lead our students in Vegan Baking. We had a great time, and, Vegan baked goods (who knew?!) are DELICIOUS!!
Finally, I pulled into UNCG a little early tonight, to a beautiful sunset and 70 degree weather. I opened my sunroof, parked at the top of the parking deck, and took an amazing 30 minute nap with the sun shining on me. Ah-mazing. Perfect break before a group presentation tonight. Oh, and the grad school countdown? 12 weeks!!



Comments
Post a Comment