A Family Weekend
I am so fortunate to have a relatively large immediate family and a huge extended family. When we get the chance to visit, I drop whatever I'm doing (and give up the sleep that I desperately need) in order to soak in memories and precious moments.
I see my sister about three times a year, only, and this past weekend was an unexpected bonus visit! After going to Virginia for the day to see my college bests, I met up with my sister and mom to drive to Greenville to visit our grandmothers. Precious, precious memories. Very, very little sleep! ;) I am a blessed girl to have two grandmothers still living! My sister's supposed prayer is that they can see her babies one day. My prayer? I just want them at my wedding one day. I literally am begging God for it.
I see my sister about three times a year, only, and this past weekend was an unexpected bonus visit! After going to Virginia for the day to see my college bests, I met up with my sister and mom to drive to Greenville to visit our grandmothers. Precious, precious memories. Very, very little sleep! ;) I am a blessed girl to have two grandmothers still living! My sister's supposed prayer is that they can see her babies one day. My prayer? I just want them at my wedding one day. I literally am begging God for it.




Comments
Post a Comment