January 15: Last First Day! Jesus Calling!

So tonight was the first night of my LAST SEMESTER OF GRAD SCHOOL EVER!! Can I get an AMEN?! Two classes, six major assignments, 15 weeks. Not that I am counting! ;)

Best part of this Day? Not the last day of class. No, the best part of this day was this devotional right here. I was given "Jesus Calling" for Christmas this year, and it has changed my life! It is unreal how the words written each day seem to PERFECTLY fit with what I am experiencing on a given day! Take today, for example. I'm sitting in my office, having to deal with UNCG stuff while also managing activities at work, attending committee meetings, and dealing with the media showing up to campus because of recent campus events (long story). I say there in tears at the load of it all. I then remembered that I hadn't read today's entry. I pulled it out, and it was LITERALLY what I needed to hear. God is amazingly in tune with what I need, and I am just so grateful for His encouragement through scripture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!