January 7

Just another Monday. Meetings, activities, email, social media (for work, truly!). Best part of the day? Last minute gathering of friends at a local watering hole. I think that I am finally ADORING this life stage that I am in. To be able to meet up with friends at the last minute for a drink after work is just so much fun. I wouldn't be able to do this if I were in any other stage. I am going to soak in this Winston crew for as long as we are all here. I know that one by one our lives will change and times like tonight will not be possible. While I have it, I will enjoy it and consider myself blessed to have these dear friends who just happen to be single.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!