My Baby Brother's Graduation

My buddy. That is what I call this guy. I was almost ten when he was born, and I remember that day like it was yesterday. He just graduated from college, and I cannot believe it. Where did my little buddy go??! Well, that little buddy is now a 23 year old man who is starting his life. I am so proud of him.

He graduated from Appalachian on May 12, and we spent an amazing weekend in Boone with all of our family. It was so fun! Since Mother's Day was the day after, my mom's side of the family stayed a little longer and we treated my grandmother, my mom, and my aunt to a homemade brunch made by all of the cousins. GREAT, fun times! My mom and grandmother rented us an amazing cabin in Sevin Devils, and quite frankly, we didn't want to leave the cabin to go into Boone.


Love this guy!!
The Maternal Side
The Paternal Side
The entire Christopher Barber Fan Club! What a crowd!
Proud mama!
Happy dad!
Our sweet Weesie (mom's mom)

Our sweet Grandma (dad's mom)
"Designs by Sandy Barber"
Heaven on Earth!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!