Double Blessing!
Saying that life moves fast is probably the understatement of the millennium! I must say that the older I get, the faster each year flies. I am terrified that I will blink and become 50! Yikes. And my mom, who is almost 60, is terrified about being 70. Sigh.
Okay, moving on, because this is supposed to be a HAPPY POST!
So my friend, Katherine, who got married last November, is about to have twin girls any day now! Talk about life moving fast! I can only imagine how beautiful, intelligent, bold, and fun these girls will be! I literally cannot stand the wait any longer to meet them!! I am so excited to hold them and to help Katherine with them, and also with her husband's two older daughters.
Along with 14 of her closest friends, I helped throw her shower in early June at Forsyth Country Club. I have never SEEN so much pink - and I mean that in the best sense! So fun!! These girls are blessed to have the family that they will have, and they are fortunate to have a strong village around them as well!
Okay, moving on, because this is supposed to be a HAPPY POST!
So my friend, Katherine, who got married last November, is about to have twin girls any day now! Talk about life moving fast! I can only imagine how beautiful, intelligent, bold, and fun these girls will be! I literally cannot stand the wait any longer to meet them!! I am so excited to hold them and to help Katherine with them, and also with her husband's two older daughters.
Along with 14 of her closest friends, I helped throw her shower in early June at Forsyth Country Club. I have never SEEN so much pink - and I mean that in the best sense! So fun!! These girls are blessed to have the family that they will have, and they are fortunate to have a strong village around them as well!
![]() |
| The Salem Girls! |
![]() |
| Calvin Klein ruffles. Yes, all three. |




Comments
Post a Comment