Leap List!
Have you guys seen the Honda "Leap List" commercials?? They are adorable!! If you haven't, please watch below to get the idea!
So I have decided to create my own Leap List! Honestly, there isn't anything on this list that I wouldn't give up in a heartbeat in order to LEAP into the next phase of life. However, I am choosing to be stubborn about soaking in this phase of life. It is a season to be enjoyed!!
So at first I thought that my Leap List might include international travel or at least to visit all 50 states. Then I realized just how much of North Carolina I haven't even seen! (Honestly, it is A LOT). Then I realized that there are things even in Forsyth County where I currently live that I haven't experienced! What is wrong with me?? So, my new Leap List is simply to start with Forsyth County and to begin to EXPLORE! After Forsyth County, I want to begin to explore other NC counties until I have literally visited all of them! This might take me quite some time, but I'm starting NOW. I love history, I love photography, and I adore exploring. This will be a blast!
So I have decided to create my own Leap List! Honestly, there isn't anything on this list that I wouldn't give up in a heartbeat in order to LEAP into the next phase of life. However, I am choosing to be stubborn about soaking in this phase of life. It is a season to be enjoyed!!
So at first I thought that my Leap List might include international travel or at least to visit all 50 states. Then I realized just how much of North Carolina I haven't even seen! (Honestly, it is A LOT). Then I realized that there are things even in Forsyth County where I currently live that I haven't experienced! What is wrong with me?? So, my new Leap List is simply to start with Forsyth County and to begin to EXPLORE! After Forsyth County, I want to begin to explore other NC counties until I have literally visited all of them! This might take me quite some time, but I'm starting NOW. I love history, I love photography, and I adore exploring. This will be a blast!
Comments
Post a Comment