whoah, 80's childhood
Have any of you ever pulled out old movies from the 80's? I'm talking classics like "NeverEnding Story." If you were anything like me and watched 80's television, have you ever thought about the shows that we all watched? THEY. WERE. CRAZY. Don't get me wrong.....I love nothing more than good luck dragons, the care bear stare, and my memories of cartoons and fun jingles. BUT....I seriously believe that the producers of the 80's were literally on the biggest "trip" of all time. Don't believe me? Here's proof.
NeverEnding Story
And if you need further proof, just think about 80's cartoons! Rainbow Brite. She Ra and He Man. Care Bears. Fraggle Rock. My Little Pony. SMURFs!! Gummi Bears. Kids today watch "Dora the Explorer" and learn critical thinking skills. And oh yeah, a second language. We learned.......????? I guess we did learn from the Care Bears that kindness and sharing go a long way. NeverEnding Story taught me that giving up hope and dreams is about as bad as getting attacked by that creepy-as-all-get-out wolf. And sure, I guess you could say that all of those shows focused on having a strong imagination. But whoah, buddy, were they strange. Glad we all turned out okay, anyway! =) And......if any of you ever feel so inclined.....I'm more than happy to join in with you on a fight against "the nothing." 


Comments
Post a Comment