addiction

I can't even remember where or how I heard about Smitten Photography.  And that's weird for me, because I remember everything.  But I am truly as addicted to looking at her web site as I am to my blackberry.  I looooovee the pictures, first of all. Even more than the pictures, I love the way that Sharon describes the story behind the pictures.  I cannoooot wait for my life stage to change so I can hire her! =))

And today, I just thought my six blog friends should check out her work!

Smitten Photography

Comments

  1. Wow, those ARE gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brooke! thank you for your sweet words & for being addicted to smitten :) love the background of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!