It's just a given.......
that Salem women know how to dance!
Okay, maybe I'm the worst one (on most nights). But there is just something about live music and a bunch of salem women letting loose and having a blast. I wrote last year about the amazing legacy that I share with the hundreds of alumnae that return each spring for their reunion. And I'll say it again.....there is nothing more fun that crashing the reunion dance as a staff member and watching middle aged to elderly women dance like they were 25 again. This year was noooo exception. And whoah, the calories I burned dancing that night!
Okay, maybe I'm the worst one (on most nights). But there is just something about live music and a bunch of salem women letting loose and having a blast. I wrote last year about the amazing legacy that I share with the hundreds of alumnae that return each spring for their reunion. And I'll say it again.....there is nothing more fun that crashing the reunion dance as a staff member and watching middle aged to elderly women dance like they were 25 again. This year was noooo exception. And whoah, the calories I burned dancing that night!
Best work friend, Esther





Comments
Post a Comment