family love at holden beach

Jonathan, my brother the marine who had been living in Japan, IS BACK! We are so glad to have him back in the United States again! So instead of iChat, we will actually get to see him at least once a month! We spent time at our favorite beach together last week, and we all miss each other already. I think my mom is especially going through withdrawal after having all four of her kids in one place at one time again.  We had a blast at Holden - played games, sat in the oceanfront hot tub for hours (ooops), acted surprised each morning when our sand castles were gone, laughed, ate, ate, ate, ate, ate, and putt putted! Next year I WILL be there for the full week with them instead of just two nights.

Comments

  1. How fun!!! SO glad your brother is back!! Looks like yall had an awesome trip! And gorgeous pics by the way! Did yall hire a photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tonya! For all the sweet thoughts! We're so glad he's back. No, we didn't hire a photographer, actually. My brother has a Nikon, and he set it up with a tripod. And then I edited them before posting them. I think he's going to let me buy it from him.....I can't hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)