see you on the flip side!
Blogger land, tonight I bid you farewell here in America, for in the morning I depart for 8 days in ITALY!! O.M.G. I've never been to Europe, and I am FREAKING out with nervousness and excitement! We shall see if the following questions will be answered!!
1). Did I pack too few clothes......or too many?
2). Have I planned for enough money??
3). Will staying in hostels be okay????
4). Can two 30 year old single ladies tackle five cities in a foreign country WITHOUT a)being robbed, b)getting abducted or c) missing a flight, train or ferry??
All I know is, I can't think of a better way to celebrate the 30th birthday year than finally getting to Europe, and especially with my high school BFF. I hope that I have tons of pictures to share when I get back.
Blogger land....I'll see you on the flip side!
1). Did I pack too few clothes......or too many?
2). Have I planned for enough money??
3). Will staying in hostels be okay????
4). Can two 30 year old single ladies tackle five cities in a foreign country WITHOUT a)being robbed, b)getting abducted or c) missing a flight, train or ferry??
All I know is, I can't think of a better way to celebrate the 30th birthday year than finally getting to Europe, and especially with my high school BFF. I hope that I have tons of pictures to share when I get back.
Blogger land....I'll see you on the flip side!
Comments
Post a Comment