love of my life
This little boy is the love of my life. He just is. When I walk into the room, he lights up with a dimpled smile. He stares at me incessantly, as if I were a goddess.
Truth be told.....his dimples light up at everyone. But you know what? I don't care. Once a week I get my baby fix, and I get to pretend like he thinks that I am the most wonderful woman in the world. And I soak it in. Until he needs something I can't give him - it's clear what THAT is, ha - and then I hand him over.
I love this child!! And I love his family.
Truth be told.....his dimples light up at everyone. But you know what? I don't care. Once a week I get my baby fix, and I get to pretend like he thinks that I am the most wonderful woman in the world. And I soak it in. Until he needs something I can't give him - it's clear what THAT is, ha - and then I hand him over.
I love this child!! And I love his family.

Comments
Post a Comment