january wedding

Six weeks. Two brothers. Two weddings. Two saintly parents of the groom(s)!

I could not be happier for my two cousins who got married in the last couple of months.  The women that they picked are wonderful women with smiles, faith, and a willingness to adopt a large extended family! I blogged about the first wedding (which was over Thanksgiving weekend).  On a cold January day in High Point, NC, Bryan got married to a one-in-a-million lady named Katie.  I now have two cousins named Katie Barber, which makes Facebook all the more confusing!  =) The beautiful wedding was held at the High Point Train Depot, and it was wonderful to have another reason to get together as an extended family.

What happens at weddings? Guesses as to who will be next, of course. Out of 18 cousins, 4 are now married, 6 are too young, 3 are still in college, which leaves......five of us.  If I am not the very last one of those to get married.......well, I'll fall over in shock.  I just hope and pray that I get married before the younger six. I don't feel like that is an unreasonable prayer as the oldest.  Do you? =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!