visit from the southern hemisphere

My dear friend Melissa is in Costa Rica for two years working in communications for the EFCA church.  We were youth leaders together for a couple of years, and I love when we can catch up and talk about life!  She deserves a medal for listening to my constant dialogue about guys.  Not once has she ever said, "Brooke, if I have to hear about so-and-so crush one more time."  Ha!  She is a great friend!  She had a two-week furlough last month, and it was wonderful to grab a (too-quick) dinner with her and some of her friends.  Join me in praying for her time in Costa Rica, as she serves God with the EFCA church! She will be there until 2012.  (Umm, selfishly, could you guys also pray that I can visit her while she is there?? =)))

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks Brooke!! You are awesome and I'm definitely praying you can come :) Love you!!

    P.S. Like the redesigned blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!