randomness
I think that I would make a pretty great detective. Or sociologist. I love to study people. In fact, its my favorite pastime besides pictures and facebook. Sometimes I just sit with my lap top and study people as I work. In comes in quite handy in my job, because I usually know the ins and outs of our campus culture. So, if you ever need a Magnum, P.I. in your life.....well, I'm your girl.
Sigh, I don't know how I am going to make it through grad school. Seriously you guys. I'm on classes 4 and 5 out of 14. It is exhausting to work all day and then write a ten page paper at night. I'm finally getting into theory classes, and philosphy, and its just soooo not fun right now. I was a communication major in undergrad for a reason. I only had to have one theory class back then. My mantra of "this too shall pass" isn't working so well right now, nor is my goal to pretend that I am the energizer bunny. Nothing is working. Sigh.
Did you know times of high stress can give you temporary ADD? It's true! I learned this fact in class, and a lightbulb that went off in my head! So THAT'S what has been wrong with me this month! So I don't need to go the doctor for a prescription! Whew. (Proof of this ADD, I should be returning 100 emails right now, or working on a paper).
Sigh, I don't know how I am going to make it through grad school. Seriously you guys. I'm on classes 4 and 5 out of 14. It is exhausting to work all day and then write a ten page paper at night. I'm finally getting into theory classes, and philosphy, and its just soooo not fun right now. I was a communication major in undergrad for a reason. I only had to have one theory class back then. My mantra of "this too shall pass" isn't working so well right now, nor is my goal to pretend that I am the energizer bunny. Nothing is working. Sigh.
Did you know times of high stress can give you temporary ADD? It's true! I learned this fact in class, and a lightbulb that went off in my head! So THAT'S what has been wrong with me this month! So I don't need to go the doctor for a prescription! Whew. (Proof of this ADD, I should be returning 100 emails right now, or working on a paper).
Comments
Post a Comment