i refuse to believe it is over
I refuse to believe that summer is over. I usually am so excited that football season is here, that I can forgive the planet for rotating around the sun differently. This year, I am NOT okay with it. I don't really have any other explanation but this.....my summer haven. The reason for my sanity. The family pool, as of Summer 2009.
I drive down to this haven as much as possible. I couldn't get enough of the green grass (when it was green), my mom's flowers, and the water. (My fun mom might be the other reason, ha!) I've tried to invite everyone in my life to join us, at least once. So, if you haven't been to visit our humble oasis, you have a standing invitation to join us this Saturday, which could very well be the last pool weekend. (Just be warned that I might be crying).
I drive down to this haven as much as possible. I couldn't get enough of the green grass (when it was green), my mom's flowers, and the water. (My fun mom might be the other reason, ha!) I've tried to invite everyone in my life to join us, at least once. So, if you haven't been to visit our humble oasis, you have a standing invitation to join us this Saturday, which could very well be the last pool weekend. (Just be warned that I might be crying).



Comments
Post a Comment