visit from Cali!

In college there were three of us that were essentially sisters. Three amigos. The Jenny Lou, the Tricia Lynn and the Christin B. aka Jenn, Tricia and Brooke.  We traveled everywhere together - road trip across the country to California to stay with Tricia's family for a summer, Holden Beach with my family (where they adored my little brother with a bowl hair cut!), New Orleans for spring break, and more. 

Tricia and her little family traveled eastward from California to see her in-laws in Virginia last week.  We were able to see them VERY briefly before they flew back, and it was great to reconnect after 18 months. (How much does not seeing friends but every-almost-two-years suck??? Ugh).  I have a new camera, which I am very much still learning, but I took some pics of their daughters on our beloved campus.  I have looked at these every day since then, and they warm my heart.  I adore these girls.  Their mommies will be bridesmaids in my hypothetical wedding one day, and they will be flower girls (or junior bridesmaids, ha!).  Savannah and Magnolia. aka Nana and Nolie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)