randomness
As I spent the weekend moving into a new apartment, and as I sit here on a Monday at lunch eating my wonderful Chick-Fil-A, these are my random thoughts for the week.
I hate "stuff." I might have said over the weekend (upon the millionth trip to the new apartment) ....."Since I'm not married anyway, I think I'll become a nun. They only have like one set of clothes and almost no possessions. Yeah, that'd be nice."
Chick-Fil-A + ice cold coke = cure for Monday blues
Within two hours of being awake, I need coke. Rephrase....COKE ON ICE. Otherwise, I look at colleagues with glazed over eyes, and every conversation is painful. I also should never skip breakfast ever again.
I love pictures. No, really, I mean LOVE. When I go to facebook or blogspot and there are no new pictures to look at, its as big a let down as.......a pantry with no coke.
I do love grabbing a bite to eat with friends at lunch, but can I be honest? My favorite lunch is at my desk photo stalking.
That said, here is the new game plan. Ready for this? 1). Buy new camera. 2). enroll in photography classes at local community college, 3). Build a portfolio, 4).keep current job but start "side hobby"/"future wedding" fund. Sounds like a plan to me. Please don't laugh, k?
I hate "stuff." I might have said over the weekend (upon the millionth trip to the new apartment) ....."Since I'm not married anyway, I think I'll become a nun. They only have like one set of clothes and almost no possessions. Yeah, that'd be nice."
Chick-Fil-A + ice cold coke = cure for Monday blues
Within two hours of being awake, I need coke. Rephrase....COKE ON ICE. Otherwise, I look at colleagues with glazed over eyes, and every conversation is painful. I also should never skip breakfast ever again.
I love pictures. No, really, I mean LOVE. When I go to facebook or blogspot and there are no new pictures to look at, its as big a let down as.......a pantry with no coke.
I do love grabbing a bite to eat with friends at lunch, but can I be honest? My favorite lunch is at my desk photo stalking.
That said, here is the new game plan. Ready for this? 1). Buy new camera. 2). enroll in photography classes at local community college, 3). Build a portfolio, 4).keep current job but start "side hobby"/"future wedding" fund. Sounds like a plan to me. Please don't laugh, k?
Sounds like a plan to me! Wish I was there, I would enroll in a photography class with you! Sounds like fun! :)
ReplyDelete