pool party reunion!
I was so blessed to be in a wonderful Bible study for four years in Charlotte! I've blogged about them before. Two of us are still single, but three of the women have children, now. Twice a year we still get together to "play!" This summer I invited them all over to my mom's pool for pizza and swimming. Oh my gosh, I had the best time with the kids in the pool! Well, except that I was supposed to "catch" one of the 3 yr olds as she jumped in, and she ended up falling under. I pulled her up right away, but she kept saying to her mom, "but mommy, I went under the SEA, I went under the SEA" EPIC FAIL, BROOKE! It has not been my best week with kids, to say the least. The other 3 yr old said to me as I sat on the same steps with her, "I'd like to sit alone right now, please." Ha! Oh well. The day was sooo fun! Oh, please notice the cute boy just chillin' on his float. He cracks me up!
Totally pretending to sleep! She said to her mom, "I found my spot."







Too cute! I didn't know your mom had a pool, how fun! Bet you love using that when you're visiting, especially in weather like this!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love these pics! (Well, except for the fact that I still look pregnant in the first pic, ugh!) We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Will have to get together again soon!
ReplyDelete