Lucky Girl
I am a lucky girl!
Not because I worked four events this weekend after a 45 hour work week.
Not because my personal life had accumulated to piles of dirty laundry, filthy floors, and trash beyond belief.
Not because I had moldy food in the fridge.
Not because I had a crying breakdown on Friday night.
No, I am lucky girl because I came home tonight to a SPOTLESS apartment.
I am a lucky girl because I literally have the BEST mother on the planet. Hands down!
I am a lucky girl because she drove in from Charlotte, after working on her own yard/pool in Charlotte all weekend, demanded my keys, and cleaned my apartment from corner to corner for four hours.
I am a lucky girl because tomorrow when I get the day off, I can spend that day off doing anything else but cleaning.
I am a lucky girl because the above is just who she is....a tireless, gracious and loving giver to an undeserving daughter.
The best mom in the world.
Not because I worked four events this weekend after a 45 hour work week.
Not because my personal life had accumulated to piles of dirty laundry, filthy floors, and trash beyond belief.
Not because I had moldy food in the fridge.
Not because I had a crying breakdown on Friday night.
No, I am lucky girl because I came home tonight to a SPOTLESS apartment.
I am a lucky girl because I literally have the BEST mother on the planet. Hands down!
I am a lucky girl because she drove in from Charlotte, after working on her own yard/pool in Charlotte all weekend, demanded my keys, and cleaned my apartment from corner to corner for four hours.
I am a lucky girl because tomorrow when I get the day off, I can spend that day off doing anything else but cleaning.
I am a lucky girl because the above is just who she is....a tireless, gracious and loving giver to an undeserving daughter.
The best mom in the world.
Comments
Post a Comment