favorite Easter!
In the words of that character from Annie....."Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.."
This was by far my favorite Easter in my entire life! Since I had to be on call (sigh), my mom and brother came to see me. (We missed Jonathan in Japan and Blair/Matthew in Nashville so much!)
I reserved a guest house on campus, and it felt like a mini vacation. The guest house has been maintained with an early 20th century decor and is gorgeous. It is light and airy and incredibly welcoming. But it also has modern technology, which is of course crucial for my 20 year old brother. Ha!
So we spent Easter weekend as the three musketeers having fun together. We bowled, biked 10 miles, ate tons of good food, went to the movies, and enjoyed a beautiful Easter sunrise service on my beloved campus. We did a lot, but it felt laid back and incredibly relaxing. They left this afternoon and I miss them already.
This was by far my favorite Easter in my entire life! Since I had to be on call (sigh), my mom and brother came to see me. (We missed Jonathan in Japan and Blair/Matthew in Nashville so much!)
I reserved a guest house on campus, and it felt like a mini vacation. The guest house has been maintained with an early 20th century decor and is gorgeous. It is light and airy and incredibly welcoming. But it also has modern technology, which is of course crucial for my 20 year old brother. Ha!
So we spent Easter weekend as the three musketeers having fun together. We bowled, biked 10 miles, ate tons of good food, went to the movies, and enjoyed a beautiful Easter sunrise service on my beloved campus. We did a lot, but it felt laid back and incredibly relaxing. They left this afternoon and I miss them already.











What a wonderful way to spend Easter! Love all the great pics!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome! Salem is BEAUTIFUL by the way!! I really want to come visit!!
ReplyDelete