"I-40 Ride"
Every Wednesday I frantically leave work early and get in the car for the 30 minute drive to my grad class. On most days I almost have a nervous breakdown trying to finish up my "real" work before I leave, not to mention any homework due that day. I then sit in class for 3 hours which is both incredibly interesting (I LOVE the content that I am learning) and incredibly frustrating (group projects, peers in class, etc). By 8:00, I am like a 5 year old who hasn't had recess! I get in the car, turn the music up incredibly loud, and peel out of that parking lot. And then, five minutes down the road, I get my "prize" for the day. As I turn onto 40 West, I am gifted with the most amazing sunsets I have seen in NC. Each week is different from the one before, and I love the surprise factor. And it is at that moment that I can sigh a breath of relief and enjoy God's creation. These pictures do not do justice, but here is a glimpse into my "I 40 Ride."


Comments
Post a Comment