Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)
Ahh, spring 2017, you were MONUMENTAL. Absolutely monumental. You will forever be remembered as one of my favorite seasons of life. For in this season....(are you ready blog readers??).....I ENTERED INTO A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP. It's true!! It's true!! I'm not going to share his name or photos, yet, in order to respect the fact that we both work at the same university, and it is a MAJOR "fishbowl" around here. Whew! (Granted, literally no one at ISU knows I blog, and I have no readers anymore, so there's that.......) We met because of a mutual friend, and he invited me to a Bible Study. We also happen to be in the same community choir, and so I've actually known of him for two years. Friends, this dating journey has already been magical. Being able to get to know him as a friend and fellow Christian before anything happened romantically was PERFECT. (Single gals, DO THIS. Trust me. Sit and observe. Pray, pray, pray. Work past the initial...







Comments
Post a Comment