thank you blogger
Thank you, Blogger, for being my procrastination in life. Thank you for helping me stall when I don't want to answer emails at night, when I would rather write a 10 page paper than create a display board for grad school that reminds me of middle school science fair (UGH), and when I am just feeling like reading about other people's lives than remembering my hectic day. So again, I say thank you!
Oh, and on this night, I thank you for letting me ramble my random thoughts.....including these:
Oh, and on this night, I thank you for letting me ramble my random thoughts.....including these:
- Even slightly older unarmed public safety officers feel like bodyguards when I come across them at 8 pm in my office building when I forgot my lap top charger!
- Didn't quite win McDonald's Monopoly.....there goes my free grad school tuition! And condo I would have purchased. And the massive money I would have given to multiple charities. Bummer.
- Toby Keith's "American Ride".....amen, brother. Sad but true commentary on the US of A.
- My name is Brooke Barber.....and I am carboholic. It has been 0 Minutes since my last french fry.
- There are girls that were pursued by guys in high school and always retain that confidence.....I am not that girl. I am always shocked when guys show interest. I am convinced the hardest thing in life is to move past high school insecurity. You would think it gets easier by the time you hit an age like, oh, say, 30. Easier, yes. Gone? Nope.
So funny about blogging as great procrastination...i completely agree!!!
ReplyDelete