this is why I love my job!

Go ahead and laugh. Because you most likely will! Or not? (if you are like me).

I ADORE the Twilight books and movies....and so does my campus. I decided a year ago to rent out an auditorium at a local theater for the new Twilight movies as they are released each year. Last year 130 students joined us for "Twilight." This year...... we sold out 200 tickets to the "New Moon" premiere in ONE DAY. Insane!! I guess girls will always love romance stories - and it doesn't hurt that the actors in these movies are insanely attractive.

We had such a great time at the movie! I will remember the laughter, the screams, and the excitement for years to come! And all of this is why I love my job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)