Aside from the joy that I know I will have with my own children one day, there is no greater joy than meeting the children born to my dearest friends! It is also quite surreal to see the friends that I knew in teenage years (because, let's face it, college students are still teenagers) as mommies!! It brings me to tears!
One of my dearest friends, Katherine, who I have blogged about, gave birth to two little firecrackers on the 4th of July! OH MY WORD, they are the sweetest, most beautiful little babies that I think I have ever seen in real life! It is killing me that I've only met them one time, but because they came so early (they weren't due until August 8), they are under quarantine at home with no visitors. Booo! I CANNOT WAIT to have a snuggle date with them next week, if their doctor (well, mostly their mommy, ha) says okay. =) In the meantime I am literally living through the photos that Katherine sends me. NOTHING beats sitting at work and getting a text that says, "Hi Auntie Brooke, we love you!" with these images!!!
During the one hour that I was at the hospital, I did a quick little photo shoot of them at less than 24 hours old! Be still my heart. I could only love these girls more if they were my own.
 |
| Charlotte |
 |
| Charlotte |
 |
| Eleanor |
 |
| Eleanor |
 |
| Eleanor |
Oh My this photos melt my heart! Just so precious
ReplyDelete