a queen city 4th!
There is no better place in the southeast to be for the 4th of July than in Charlotte! I never stray away from coming home for the 4th!
This year I invited three friends from Winston-Salem to join me in crown town for a long weekend of food, festivities, and SWIMMING! My dear mom let us take over her house, and we had a GREAT time!
This year I invited three friends from Winston-Salem to join me in crown town for a long weekend of food, festivities, and SWIMMING! My dear mom let us take over her house, and we had a GREAT time!
Saturday night we headed Uptown for a nice dinner!
Sunday we went to Pops in the Park with the Charlotte Symphony!
| my mom and our family friend, Janet! |
Monday was a gloriously hot summer day that was perfect for the pool.
And a perfect evening for baseball and fireworks.....after a two hour rain delay!


Comments
Post a Comment