end of July?

I have been a terrible blogger this summer!! Usually I have lots of travel pictures, lots of random thoughts, SOMETHING.  Not that y'all missed me, but I need to get back on the wagon.

The last few weeks can be summed up by gasoline, friends, family, and lean cuisines. Ha! Truly, my life has been full of road trips to Charlotte, seeing friends and family, and trying to maintain my summer food plan of eating healthy (?) at work.  Speaking of that, did you all know that Lean Cuisines have a new "delicious rewards" thing going on right now? Yep. For every 15 you buy, you get one free. Something like that.  I'm on my way to a free lunch....I think I'm on number 10, ha!!


But y'all, I have a serious problem. It is the end of July!  This is AWFUL!! I am NOT ready for summer to be over!  I am going to soak in the next three weeks, and not mourn.  But I make no promises.  I could sob right now.  If only I didn't need sleep, then I could fit in everything that I want to do this summer. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!