new casa
I've decided, in an effort to remain positive in life, and to remember how fortunate I am, to re-start my goal of listing the "best part of the day." This is mainly for my own benefit, so feel free to ignore my blog completely. =)
The best part of today was confirming that I am moving!! As of August 1, I will be taking over my friend Katherine's apartment in the West End! She has been there for 9 years because it is truly amazing. It is incredibly affordable, its in the hip West End area, and only four minutes from my work (which is crucial for those late nights doing student activities). I am ECSTATIC!! I made a decision a while ago not to buy a place until I am married. Let's face it....handywork and this girl do NOT go hand in hand. This plan may change if I hit 35 and am still not married. But for now, renting is this busy gal's perfect scenario!
I'm thrilled to move out of my current little studio apartment! It has been a wonderful blessing for the past couple of years. But it is tiiiiiiiime to have some more space. I'm pumped, y'all! Once again, God is a loving provider!
The best part of today was confirming that I am moving!! As of August 1, I will be taking over my friend Katherine's apartment in the West End! She has been there for 9 years because it is truly amazing. It is incredibly affordable, its in the hip West End area, and only four minutes from my work (which is crucial for those late nights doing student activities). I am ECSTATIC!! I made a decision a while ago not to buy a place until I am married. Let's face it....handywork and this girl do NOT go hand in hand. This plan may change if I hit 35 and am still not married. But for now, renting is this busy gal's perfect scenario!
I'm thrilled to move out of my current little studio apartment! It has been a wonderful blessing for the past couple of years. But it is tiiiiiiiime to have some more space. I'm pumped, y'all! Once again, God is a loving provider!
Comments
Post a Comment