lightroom...photography is ON!!

If you follow my blog you know that I love pictures!  Love them, love them, love them.  I LOVE looking at them, I love taking them, and I love editing them.  I bought a Nikon D40 back in the fall from my brother and I am slowly starting to use it.  Well, tonight I purchased (at a $200 savings, mind you) Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.  Several people had suggested it as a great editing program.  OH MY GOODNESS.  The difference in editing ability with this software is INCREDIBLE.  I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS PHOTOGRAPHY THING GOING!!!!  Be warned.  If you have children, or if you are engaged, I am going to be calling you to ask you to let me do a session for free so that I can build my portfolio.  =)))

On a different note.....the best part of the past couple of days is actually about four things!(In no certain order!)
  • Getting to meet little baby Madelyn, daughter of my friend Tonya!  She is BEAUTIFUL! 
  • Getting to reconnect with my friend Erica at her baby shower and see her adorable 2 year old, Riley!
  • Getting to reconnect with my dear friend Avery after WAY TOO LONG!!
  • Getting to see my mom off safely to Jamaica on a mission trip!  So excited for her and the team!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see some of your photos!! That is great you're getting into it. We have a nice camera, but I hardly know how to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)