a little lunchtime blog
Time for my favorite summer pastime. Lunchtime blogging. Speaking of blogging.....there is a serious blog shortage happening! Blog, people, blog! Keep me entertained. PLEASE. (And thank you).
So what has June been like so far? Well, not quite as exciting as last summer when I traveled to Europe and basically had the best summer of my adult life. But it's been good. I spent half a week with my mom and siblings in Charlotte. I spent half a week in Pennsylvania with my brothers and my dad/his wife. I have watched every minute of The Bachelorette (SHAMEFUL television habit....don't do as I do). I have loved on my favorite Winston kiddos, who are getting so stinkin' big. I have helped my high school BFF shop for her wedding dress. I enjoyed the first of the wedding parties for a college best friend. I have relished my campus being quiet. I have enjoyed having adult men my age on campus for once (Governor's School!). I have brought my lunch to work every single day (yay me!). I have worked out only three times (SIGH). I have used Gas Buddy to save myself a fortune at the gas pump! I have seriously fallen in love with my car. Like shamefully in love with a piece of metal. What is wrong with me?!
I am excited for July and August, because I have a couple of fun trips coming up. Don't get too excited for me....it's not Europe or anything. But I'm pumped to go to St. Augustine for work, to Greenville to see my grandparents, and to Holden Beach in August with my mom!
I hope that you are all having a great summer!
So what has June been like so far? Well, not quite as exciting as last summer when I traveled to Europe and basically had the best summer of my adult life. But it's been good. I spent half a week with my mom and siblings in Charlotte. I spent half a week in Pennsylvania with my brothers and my dad/his wife. I have watched every minute of The Bachelorette (SHAMEFUL television habit....don't do as I do). I have loved on my favorite Winston kiddos, who are getting so stinkin' big. I have helped my high school BFF shop for her wedding dress. I enjoyed the first of the wedding parties for a college best friend. I have relished my campus being quiet. I have enjoyed having adult men my age on campus for once (Governor's School!). I have brought my lunch to work every single day (yay me!). I have worked out only three times (SIGH). I have used Gas Buddy to save myself a fortune at the gas pump! I have seriously fallen in love with my car. Like shamefully in love with a piece of metal. What is wrong with me?!
I am excited for July and August, because I have a couple of fun trips coming up. Don't get too excited for me....it's not Europe or anything. But I'm pumped to go to St. Augustine for work, to Greenville to see my grandparents, and to Holden Beach in August with my mom!
I hope that you are all having a great summer!
Comments
Post a Comment