happy birthday, savannah!

My favorite little friend is now 4!  I don't know where time goes!  When I moved to Winston-Salem in 2008 she was this little.....


And now she is a 4 yr old who is one year away from kindergarten!  Wow!


Time is going to have to slow down for me!  I cannot even stand it. The good news in all of this aging stuff is that Savannah will the PERFECT babysitter for my kids one day!  Ha! 

What I love most about Nana is that she and I have lots in common.  We both love potatoes, bread, cameras, photographs, maps, and country music.  And we both have "fear of missing out" syndrome!  

She is a lively, energetic, smart little girl.  I love her dearly!  Nana, I hope that this next year is the best year ever for you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)