what have I been up to?

What have I been up to in the last few weeks?
  • enjoying seeing the class above me (class of 2001) who were back on campus for their ten year reunion! 
  • visiting my grandmother for easter
  • visiting my mom's childhood homes with her for the first time!! SOO FUN!!  
  • shock over the fact that my baby brother is now 22!  
  • praying for the victims of the southern tornadoes on april 27
  • rejoicing in the victory against terrorism on may 1
  • secretly wishing that I was a royal princess 
  • hours spent ANGRY AS ALL GET OUT against the passive obsurdity of comments on social media (this WILL be a blog) and within my campus community.
  • enjoying a new church small group!
  • finishing another semester of grad school - YAY!! 6 classes finished, 8 to go. 
  • finishing another semester of work - third year in the job, almost done!! 
  • halfway through with invisalign! whoo hoo!   
 I am gonna slowly catch up on blogging.  I hope that you are all doing well, blogger world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!