all things work together for good!

Ummm, so guess who pays off their car on a Friday, and then gets into their first accident in ten years on the following Monday??? That's right.  Me. 

On the day after Mother's Day, I was literally driving from one parking lot to another at work....and was in an accident.  In OLD SALEM!!! Sigh.  I found out the next day that my precious Toby the Chevy was totaled, and literally fell apart in my office at work.  I closed the door, told my assistant (without explanation) not to send anyone up to me for at least two hours, and then proceeded to cry for an hour.  Bless the heart of my co-worker, Esther, for coaxing me out of my despair at that time.  I found out the next day that the insurance company was willing to settle, and for a solid amount of money.  I immediately went to the dealership, test drove several cars, and by that evening had my new car! 

In the scheme of the world, cars are not a big deal.  But they are such a necessary evil!  That said, I have wanted a Hyndai Santa Fe for YEARS, and it worked out for me to get one!  AHH!  I am so beyond grateful, and I do not take credit for it.  I firmly believe that God had a plan in both the accident and in the provision of new wheels.  And not just any wheels, but my dream car.  Introducing Cleo, which means "gift from God."  She is my new baby!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)