Eclipse!
I don't care if my (7) readers laugh.......I love the Twilight series!!
So, naturally I went to my fave local theater and arranged for students/staff/alumnae from my university to have our own auditorium again when "Eclipse" came out this week. We skipped the massive crowds, had our tickets at the $4.25 student rate, and could scream as loud as we wanted when Jacob and Edward came on the screen! And the kicker.....Tuesdays at this theater are "stimulus tuesdays" with $1 popcorn and $1 soda. Oh, and they showed the first two movies beforehand, so Abby and I decided to spend 7 hours in the theater. I don't know about Abby, but I had the most wonderful night!! And I looove these students and staff!
So, naturally I went to my fave local theater and arranged for students/staff/alumnae from my university to have our own auditorium again when "Eclipse" came out this week. We skipped the massive crowds, had our tickets at the $4.25 student rate, and could scream as loud as we wanted when Jacob and Edward came on the screen! And the kicker.....Tuesdays at this theater are "stimulus tuesdays" with $1 popcorn and $1 soda. Oh, and they showed the first two movies beforehand, so Abby and I decided to spend 7 hours in the theater. I don't know about Abby, but I had the most wonderful night!! And I looove these students and staff!
Even Jenn and Timmy came with us!
Abby channeling the mood of KStew....quite well!




Comments
Post a Comment