you can't make this stuff up
I really really wish that I could write an anonymous blog about all of the situations I have found myself in this week! If I were to write them here, well it wouldn't bode well for me. All I can say though is "you can't make this stuff up." And if you remember reading this blog and we are hanging out sometime, I promise to tell you in person! I can guarantee laughter.
One that I can tell you though is this. So a single gal friend of mine was told by someone at her office that they had a guy that they wanted her to meet. She was like, GREAT, awesome! So that night a group of us were at dinner. She gets a text. And the text is this - a picture of a guy, and these words, "Here is me." Ummmm, let's break this down, friends. First the words. Here is me. Really? 36 years old, and this poor guy felt it was appropriate to send no other words than this? And not even intelligent ones! And this was the VERY FIRST communication. Secondly, the picture. I don't think even Brad Pitt could send a picture and redeem the randomness and rudeness of the aforementioned words. THIS DOES NOT GIVE SINGLE GALS HOPE!!! Heavenly Father, please send at least three God fearing, intelligent, handsome men to Winston-Salem NC!
One that I can tell you though is this. So a single gal friend of mine was told by someone at her office that they had a guy that they wanted her to meet. She was like, GREAT, awesome! So that night a group of us were at dinner. She gets a text. And the text is this - a picture of a guy, and these words, "Here is me." Ummmm, let's break this down, friends. First the words. Here is me. Really? 36 years old, and this poor guy felt it was appropriate to send no other words than this? And not even intelligent ones! And this was the VERY FIRST communication. Secondly, the picture. I don't think even Brad Pitt could send a picture and redeem the randomness and rudeness of the aforementioned words. THIS DOES NOT GIVE SINGLE GALS HOPE!!! Heavenly Father, please send at least three God fearing, intelligent, handsome men to Winston-Salem NC!
Comments
Post a Comment