Top Ten Movie Men
I, unfortunately, have this horrible habit of comparing life to the movies.
Its quite ridiculous actually, because I can literally solve any life situation with a quote from a movie. As I quoted a movie tonight, it made me think about how I compare real life men to the movie men. Hmmm, in defense of my fave men out there, this probably isn't very fair to the male species. Aren't most romantic comedies written by WOMEN? Naturally. Nevertheless, I've discovered that, in my humble opinion, there are ten TOP MOVIE MEN. And of course I'm sure that readers will agree. These are who I compare real-life men to (bless their hearts).
10). Dimitri from "Anastasia." DO NOT LAUGH. Never before and never again will an animated man be so hot. From his swooping brown hair, to his clever smile, to his daring rescues, he would make any woman swoon. He's mostly on the list for his looks.
9). Kevin Costner as Robin Hood. Be still my heart. Any man that would save a village, help deliver a baby, and tell me that he would die for me......I'm yours.
8). Eddie in "The Wedding Planner." After all, he saved her Gucci shoe! In all seriousness, he's on the list because of his adorableness with the kids in the hospital. "Load her up with 10cc of Yoohoo." Not to mention, his perfectly coiffed curly blond hair and dimpled smile. Just saying.
7). Antonio Banderas in Evita. There is nothing cuter than a man with a hot accent whose singing voice and dance skills are his best features.
6).John Krasinski as Harley in "It's Complicated." First of all, he's adorable. Secondly, he adores his in-laws - how great is that? Third, they adore him - even better. Funny, kind and servant hearted. So refreshing! Pivotal moment? Jumping in for a group hug at the end of the movie.
5). Ashton Kutcher in "Valentines Day." Owns a flower store, so being given flowers is a given. His employees call him the "world's best boss." (GREAT sign). Was actually nervous his girlfriend would say no to his proposal- shouldn't all men that are proposing be humble enough to be nervous? Ultimately ended up with his best friend. Simply adorable. What am I saying, he's HOT. Inside and out.
4). George Clooney in One Fine Day. Oh, 90's era George. Sigh. This character is on the list because, well, he carried her over the puddle. He told her that he had never met a more beautiful woman. He interacted well with children. And most importantly, he had gumption. When he felt something, he said it (Take note, men out there).
3). Miles in "The Holiday." (If only Jack Black were this adorable in real life). Miles claimed that being a good guy was his problem. No problem, here, Mr. Nice Guy. You can write a song about me any day. I'll laugh at your cheesy jokes. You can make me Christmas fettuccine. And we will celebrate being young. Deal?
2) Alex in "He's Just Not That into You." His kindness, humor and wisdom thankfully overshadow the fact that he was a little slow on the uptake in making his own romantic decisions. But he is #2 because he is the good friend-turned-boyfriend that every girl wants. Who wouldn't want this kind of genuine man? I certainly do.
1). Westley from "The Princess Bride." It does NOT get any better than this. Hence he is #1. Eyes as blue as the ocean before the storm, can sword fight with his left hand, can outsmart a Sicilian when death is on the line, and can make a giant go unconscious. Not to mention, will "always come back for you," believes in true love and is willing to do household chores "as you wish." And heaven forbid he dies?.....a chocolate pill will bring him back to life. No one cuter...no one braver....no one better. And who would NOT want to be Buttercup in this situation?? I WILL find a Westley. Except for the piracy.
Its quite ridiculous actually, because I can literally solve any life situation with a quote from a movie. As I quoted a movie tonight, it made me think about how I compare real life men to the movie men. Hmmm, in defense of my fave men out there, this probably isn't very fair to the male species. Aren't most romantic comedies written by WOMEN? Naturally. Nevertheless, I've discovered that, in my humble opinion, there are ten TOP MOVIE MEN. And of course I'm sure that readers will agree. These are who I compare real-life men to (bless their hearts).
10). Dimitri from "Anastasia." DO NOT LAUGH. Never before and never again will an animated man be so hot. From his swooping brown hair, to his clever smile, to his daring rescues, he would make any woman swoon. He's mostly on the list for his looks.
9). Kevin Costner as Robin Hood. Be still my heart. Any man that would save a village, help deliver a baby, and tell me that he would die for me......I'm yours.
8). Eddie in "The Wedding Planner." After all, he saved her Gucci shoe! In all seriousness, he's on the list because of his adorableness with the kids in the hospital. "Load her up with 10cc of Yoohoo." Not to mention, his perfectly coiffed curly blond hair and dimpled smile. Just saying.
7). Antonio Banderas in Evita. There is nothing cuter than a man with a hot accent whose singing voice and dance skills are his best features.
6).John Krasinski as Harley in "It's Complicated." First of all, he's adorable. Secondly, he adores his in-laws - how great is that? Third, they adore him - even better. Funny, kind and servant hearted. So refreshing! Pivotal moment? Jumping in for a group hug at the end of the movie.
5). Ashton Kutcher in "Valentines Day." Owns a flower store, so being given flowers is a given. His employees call him the "world's best boss." (GREAT sign). Was actually nervous his girlfriend would say no to his proposal- shouldn't all men that are proposing be humble enough to be nervous? Ultimately ended up with his best friend. Simply adorable. What am I saying, he's HOT. Inside and out.
4). George Clooney in One Fine Day. Oh, 90's era George. Sigh. This character is on the list because, well, he carried her over the puddle. He told her that he had never met a more beautiful woman. He interacted well with children. And most importantly, he had gumption. When he felt something, he said it (Take note, men out there).
3). Miles in "The Holiday." (If only Jack Black were this adorable in real life). Miles claimed that being a good guy was his problem. No problem, here, Mr. Nice Guy. You can write a song about me any day. I'll laugh at your cheesy jokes. You can make me Christmas fettuccine. And we will celebrate being young. Deal?
2) Alex in "He's Just Not That into You." His kindness, humor and wisdom thankfully overshadow the fact that he was a little slow on the uptake in making his own romantic decisions. But he is #2 because he is the good friend-turned-boyfriend that every girl wants. Who wouldn't want this kind of genuine man? I certainly do.
1). Westley from "The Princess Bride." It does NOT get any better than this. Hence he is #1. Eyes as blue as the ocean before the storm, can sword fight with his left hand, can outsmart a Sicilian when death is on the line, and can make a giant go unconscious. Not to mention, will "always come back for you," believes in true love and is willing to do household chores "as you wish." And heaven forbid he dies?.....a chocolate pill will bring him back to life. No one cuter...no one braver....no one better. And who would NOT want to be Buttercup in this situation?? I WILL find a Westley. Except for the piracy.
Ok, I just love this list and the reasons!! :) It doesn't get any better than Wesley from The Princess Bride!! Ahhh!
ReplyDelete